Question:
From New York to Toronto do i go through a immigration check all over again?
shubi13
2006-03-10 22:36:29 UTC
If I take a flight from India to New York and then fly to Toronto do I need to go through immigrations and customs all over again.
Four answers:
2006-03-11 06:43:26 UTC
Yes, you'll go through US Immigration in New York, and then Canadian Immigration in Toronto.
caffeyw
2006-03-11 00:12:12 UTC
Yes you'll have to clear into the US. No US airport is setup to keep you "out" of the country while waiting to connect. This means clearing customs/immigration both in the US and Canada.
malroymck
2006-03-11 12:47:39 UTC
Yes you will because you are visiting two different countries.
2006-03-10 22:39:32 UTC
you will have to go through customs, everyone does