Question:
How can one become a Canadian citzien?
falcosponge
2006-03-03 06:12:23 UTC
How can one become a Canadian citzien?
Three answers:
2006-03-03 16:21:03 UTC
The website you need is http://www.cic.gc.ca/ Good luck with it.
saisakora
2006-03-03 14:26:07 UTC
GO TO CANADIAN IMMIGRATION WEBSITE , if we browse the website we can find a point system , which tells the minimum points required to make an application, the points are based on various demographics, example, age , language professioncy , qualifications , work experience ,etc, last time i went to the website, the minimum points needed was 65 to 70 points approximately , if application is successfull u r a citizen or permaneent resident , u might be needed to attend an interview.
No Angel
2006-03-05 23:03:49 UTC
if you have a degree in anything, your gonna be OK. but if you don't you need to have a job 1st or you should come with an investment statement. If you don't have any of this it's gonna be almost impossible! anyway good luck with this info. and check the sites below.