Question:
Sherway gardens (Toronto) map and store directory? 10 points!?
2009-10-18 16:25:19 UTC
just wondering if anybody had a list of all the stores at sherway and where on the map they are (e.g. american apparell like c7 or something).i already have the map and just need to know which stores are where. also. dont tell me to go to the sherway website because i cant find it there.
thx :)
Four answers:
Ray
2009-10-18 17:22:54 UTC
The map has two pages. The key to the store locations is the second page...
Cornflake
2009-10-19 12:02:25 UTC
Sherway Gardens only has two floors, and the second level is just the food court and Starstruck (movie store).

Theres really only 4 hallways. 1) The Sears Hallway 2) The Bay Hallway 3) Holt Renfrew Hallway 4) Sporting life hallway. The Bay and Sears hallways are the two main ones.

Just look at the signs that point to Sears and to the Bay. American Apparel I believe is down the Sears hallway. Abercrombie and Fitch is located across from the Bay. American Eagle, FCUK, Lululemon is down the Bay hallway as well. Abercrombie kids and Aritizia are next to each other in the central area of the mall (the main foyer type area, where the information desk is and such). Hollister is located right near Sporting life. Gap and the Apple Store is down the Sears Hallway. And the Holt Renfrew hallway is where the trendier stores are.

Its not easy to get lost at Sherway because its not a big mall. The stores I listed above are more or less the more popular stores at Sherway.
2016-03-13 04:57:59 UTC
i believe the correct answer is rake.... although the more popular answer and a word often used by meself is hoe :) gotta love that clip
klby
2009-10-18 16:28:32 UTC
ok i wont