Question:
Why Is Canada so Cold?
Diesel2NV
2006-01-23 13:38:40 UTC
i mean really, my nipples are hard as a rock, the heat is up so damn high, and i dont have enough money to pay the bills, any ideas ?
Six answers:
2006-01-23 13:45:33 UTC
Here in the Northeast USA its pretty cold too. We all have high heating bills to pay this year.

Maybe there are local agencies that help with fuel bills, call around and see.

Do like I do and put on a extra sweater.
Sully
2006-01-23 21:41:04 UTC
Just heat one room up with a small heater rather than the whole house to save money.
invisablechicchick
2006-01-24 06:46:22 UTC
The further up north ya get, the colder it is.

I suggest turning off the heat and investing in an electric blanket and an extension cord.
Tori <3
2006-01-24 22:04:48 UTC
Get a fire place and use wood. Wood is somthing that can easily be found in your back yard.
loligo1
2006-01-23 21:48:47 UTC
high in latitude
nanagkyi2000